Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stewed, I'm Done

Okay so I have been mulling this over and over and would like some outside opinions. I understand as a people we should help others (A Christian Value) but at the expense of our own people? I'm not comfortable about that. See when our own country cant afford to give its own people Medical Insurance like Canada does, or offer dental health to those who cant afford it, or stop homelessness, or give them shelter then I think America has an issue. If all these things were here for us, then yes I can see helping outside countries. It seems America "Land of The Free" wants to give "freely" to all people worldwide and let its own people suffer. Thats where I draw the line. And worst yet when New Orleans had to be rebuilt for the umteen time.....that just blew my mind! Why would you continously waste money to rebuild something that is nortorious for massive hurricanes every few years?!

Why live in areas called tornadoe alley when every year mass destruction occurs and millions if not billions go to rebuild so in a another year we can spend it all over again and watch thousands die.
This logic just dumbfounds me beyond contempt!
It seems America is always the first to pour out money to look good but 99% of the time those we help can't even help themselves to begin with. Yet we will rebuild their homes, provide food and medical care, for nothing in return but a thank you, a handshake, and tears of joy for getting a new home and food.

When it comes down to it, if war came to our land countries like Haiti couldnt do anything to help us, 90% of the countries we help wouldnt. If China invades America we're screwed, every country could step up and we'd still lose. But if China had a catastrophy we'd be the first to help them....URGH!

I see sites everywhere popping up and major companies giving away money to Haiti right now, yet if you or i asked for help they'd laugh at us. Like we're not worthy of help. We have to have a horriffic, destructive, mass natural element destroys us first, then instead of just helping for nothing, insurance companies come in and raise our rates for it, builders jack up prices to rebuild it and and hospitals treat those with great insurance as if they are kings and queens. But the poor sap without medical insurance is left in the hallway and glanced at as if they are the coroners next job.

Again where is the logic in this society?
Our goverment complains we're in a constant defisit, and cant figure out where any money is, well hello its in every other country you've been helping, its in the pockets of congressmen and goverment leaders, and major corporations you fools. All things "we as a people" cant control that our "fore fathers" said we could!
This economy crunch is a farse, I think its a way for major controling companies and goverment to make more gains for themselves and further reduce its middle class to rubble. Force us to get less pay for more work and destroy credit ratings, and forbid those who deserve loans from getting out from under the whales belly. And dont get me started with the War in Iraq! It's all BS. And the fact we destroy their buildings then go back and rebuild them is ludicrous to me. When we dropped the bomb on Hiroshima did we go back and rebuild the whole fracking city? NO! War is destruction not "Oh sorry lets fix that for you, afterall it was our bad"

And where the Hell is Osama bin Laden? I bet our goverment knows, no man can hide with all the technology thats out their, their probably feeding him, housing him and using what should be my medical insurance. And when something goes wrong they have a guinea pig to blame it on.
Twin Towers...please if you are so gullible to believe it was a terrorist act from the east you dont deserve to breathe the same air as me. The goverment set it all up, they knew exactly what to use to put fear in the American people, come on wake up people hell i knew back in 1970 what could bring the towers down. Duh a huge ass plane! I was only 10 yrs. old then. Think about it, if terrorists really wanted to do mass damage why would they do it at 8:46 and 9:05am? Hell, I would've waited till 11:00 am when most employees and the building was totally full, or at the latest 2:00 after lunchtime. Terrorists arent stupid!
Personally I think it was just a way to justify the continuation of war in the east, to get more american soldiers fired up to go risk their lives.
And what about our vets who come home, psychologically destroyed and struck with so called "Illness" thats not untreatable (from the chems they use in warfare)?

My point is humans are not the most intelligent creatures on the Earth. Which is really sad to realize in life.
So you better hope their is a God cause frankly, if i were him I would be so disgusted with this creation called mankind. I can only hope he brings forth a "revised version of mankind" along with a new earth. No wonder the Earth is revolting against us.

Do yourself a favor watch:
www.history.com/content/life_after_people  on the HISTORY Channel it has amazing shows which shows how if man was removed from the Earth how she would reverts back to its natural state...sure it takes 10,000 years but she is amazing!

And as for War, do me a favor get some rich ass guy to buy an island and have your wars on it, last man standing wins, instead of letting innocent civilians get killed and destroy cities....stupid morons!

I have to go take a hot bathe to cool down, this subject justs get me so riled up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I enjoyed your article and like very much the looks of your blog. It is neat and organized well. I will learn from it.
    Ok lets talk abou being old. What does it mean to you? getting older in age? loosing capabilities? Loosing love ones and friends? being scared of getting old? I will tell you what old means to me from my prospective. I am 85
    To me old is someone mind and attitude, the way one thinks and acts. If you have the right attitude you are not getting older, you are aging and that is a natural process We all do, animals do bnuildings plants . Everythiung in this world ages.
    If you are taking good care of yourself, by good eating habits, exercise regularly, willing and able to laugh at yourself, ferget and fergive, accept yourself and others as they are without prejudice and jugement you are not old but wise.
    Change your life style if you have to, I did 11 years ago. I am almost 86 now, live on my own independent. healthy and content. I swimm one mile every day and changed my eating habits and way of thinking.
    It is very hard but possible and after a while it becames a natural way oif life. But you have to persevir.
    Any questions visit my blogs and post a comment
    http://aginginslowmotion.blogspot.com
    http://grandmagreentoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment of agreement or disagreement or just to let me know you enjoyed the article. Thanks!