Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dumbass Alert!
















I tell ya, I swear I married a dumbass. For weeks i have been complaining to my husband to fix his front tire.
Fact: every time he leaves for California he leaves the vehicle in some state. Once it had no reverse, what fun that was! Most of the time its a flat tire, and no money to be able to fix it, or if any money it needs to go towards a bill, food, or the pets. So i have to constantly keep adding air. This last time he promised once he got back the first thing he'd do, was get a patch for the front tire, fix the spare thats been in the garage for a year now! So 3 days later...today, he's driving home from a job and guess what? The rear tire blows out and damn near flips the truck, it just didnt blow out it lost all the tread. Of course their's no spare, NOT EVEN a tire remover tool in his fracking truck! He calls a company and its Sunday GUESS HOW MUCH TO FIX IT???? $262.00 (88.00 service call, 36 to fix it, and 138.00 for a new tire)!!!! OPPOSE TO 50.00 TO PATCH 2 TIRES AND PUT THE TOOL BACK IN HIS TRUCK!
How do you help someone who refuses to listen to you? I have dealt with things like this for over 12 years now, the frustration is beyond anything you can imagine. I just want to beat his ass! Knock some sense into him....But then i'd be called a Husband Beater!
Why is it? Men will listen to men, other people, but never the person they married? Who supposeable they married because they thought they were intelligent, wanted to make the other happy and would care for them, and protect them. There are countless times i have forewarned him, tried to protect us,  prevent negative things from happening, and yet all of it ignored. And we pay the consequences, and suffer even more. I feel like JOB from the bible! My mother-in-law says: "Just leave him! He's just like his father! Don't wait till your my age." Nice advise from his own mother, eh?!

So ladies how do you deal with it? He isn't going to change, and I'm losing my hair, have high blood pressure and am stressed 24/7! I just wish sometimes I'd just win the lottery give him half and be done with it. He knows it too! Awful yes? but saddly true. So he never gives me lottery ticket money either!

URGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I think I have calmed down a bit but he isnt home yet and frankly he'd be wise to stay away cause I'd love to still give him a smack down for his incompetence.

One last thing...I bet you 10 to 1 he wont fix those two tires!

*********UPDATE*********
Just was told by my husband the Bill for REPAIRS WAS $322.77!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son of Bitch what a rip off!.
Firstly, theirs no license no. on this companies invoice, Number 2,  he charged my husband 2 x's the tax for the tire (chrgd once at walmart, and then charged again on the invoice total, and didnt give him the walmart tire reciept, so if something goes wrong with that tire we're screwed) and they marked it up by 32.20 ( which he clearly told my husband  " and "the actual cost walmart charges for the tire!" (a blantan lie), caused i call the actual walmart he bought it from). They charged him $170.00 for tire and walmart charges $130.00!
I'M so pissed!

So I called and got the owners name, told the dispatcher they better reverse the dbl tax and over charge of tire. The guy basically blew me off and claimed it was a charge normal to us for the tire... LIAR!  Then he brushed me off and told me to call back Monday to talk to owner. But when i said  "And you better hope to GOD your company is licensed pal" he said "OMG".
See Alot of Florida Business's are NOT licensed! So come Monday I will be verifying that and the statutes I feel this company failed under are justified: Unlawful Acts and Practices 559.920- 8. 9. 13! Then call the owners with power behind me!
NOW I'M MADDIER THAN HELL!
I need one of the boxing punching bags I tell ya!!!!!
Remember $50.00 vs. $322.77  think he learned anything??????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!




.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is frustrated beyond belief that their significant other not only doesn't listen to them, but disregards and "forgets" their advice completely. They don't listen to us bc they see our advice as nagging, not helpful. If only they'd get a clue.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment of agreement or disagreement or just to let me know you enjoyed the article. Thanks!