Sunday, January 3, 2010

Out with the old, In with the new!
















Well we all make resolutions every year and 96% of us never follow through. So I have a challenge for you. Just write down 1 resolution that is reasonable and you know you can do it. Post it on your refrigerator, so you see it everyday, and see how long it takes till you throw it in the trash because its just aggravating you instead....LOL.

Let's see OLD, well I havent much since I lost or sold it, wait my hubby he's old! LOL Christ, the man is 2 years younger than me but acts like he's 65, he even watches OLD TV shows. Hmmm what else...My golden retriever is going to be 12 and frankly I'll be lucky if he makes 13, his body is changing rapidily and so grey, but I figure so long as he still rushes to the door to go outside and play ball he's happy. His mate is 4 years old and she wears me out she can play catch all day long even if her tongue is hanging to the ground and 4 inches wide (wierdest thing I've ever seen). She's the energerizer bunny on crack when it comes to fetch!

Now for the NEW! Well started blogging, it's a pain to keep them fresh and interesting. Frankly I dont even know if that adsense is worth it or not, its not panning out like I'd hoped. I can't even buy a carton of smokes yet! Speaking of which can you believe the price of a carton these days, $50.00 hell i use to be able to get a pack in my teens for $.60. I know I know....quit, but frankly everytime a long term smoker quits they get cancer suddenly, or some other deadly health issue. Almost as if the Devil says "Fine, quit, I'll just give you some fast deadly disease, since you dont want to play the slow suicide card anymore!"

Alright, Alright back to the new...Well lose weight look hot for my 50th b-day thats a goal, go to London for a week for my birthday (yeah maybe if i hit the lottery or some dead relative leaves me money) So far have $344.00 towards that endeavor (greeting card sales and xmas money).
Back to the new...launch my greeting cards into local shops here in Florida. Buy a old, mint condition Camaro, yep I have a need for speed, a solid metal car and non computerized BS! This way it can survive most anything like some jacka** setting off a EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse Bomb.

Try to be more social....hahahahaha!
Get the hell outta the house more, seriously, I'm either creating art or online doing other important things 10-12 hours daily, frankly I'm exhausted! Find more ways to make money online, WITHOUT getting ripped off....Im sure ya all know what I mean.

Well I could say alot more...but certain viewers know me, so I cant...lol
Anyway, Im hoping you get everything that you deserve this year, and are safe in doing so, or at least attempt to be. Happy New Years Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. The problem is that most people make resolution and while they mean it at that moment as soon as it becomes hard or tideous, they drop it.If you LOVE LIFE and want to be as healthy as possible. and slow down the aging process you can do it. It is not easy, but if you can get over the start part and begin to see and feel result you can do it. I am doing it at 85 and reap the benefits. Earlier you start better the result, short term and long term.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment of agreement or disagreement or just to let me know you enjoyed the article. Thanks!